Wednesday, July 13, 2011

too much thinking!!!

So Ive been feeling overwhelmed with all these parental decisions! As we are approaching Madelyn being 1 years old I feel like there is way to much thinking needed! haha.... like whole milk vs toddler milk. rear facing car seat vs forward facing. what to make this child for dinner. how can I sneak in the veggies?! she HATES them! all of them! I cant even decide what to get her for her birthday present?! haha... I'm a MESS!!  I'm torn on the car seat. The reason is she seems to hate the car seat lately. crying all the time. its drives me nuts. It makes me think that if I just turn her around and set her in the middle seat looking out she would be happier. I think it would make a much more peaceful ride. But what if we do get rear-ended and she hurts her neck... I would DIE! I definitely couldn't take that guilt. Who the heck knows whats gonna happen?!? Also Madelyn is 100% a walker.... And that girl goes goes goes!! ALL DAY! She never stops. Maybe to read a quick book. She definitely gets that from Red. Hes the same exact way. Not me I can sit no problem! haha.. ;) So anyways a lil birdie told me to update my blog.... he he... that's all I got! :) always gotta have a pic~

2 comments:

  1. Oh moma I know it can be overwheliming you are doing an amazing job, your a great mom with awesome questions and concerns. Try sneaking broken up veggies in her applesauce or yogart make it real fine with a chopper so that she cant stick her finger in and pull it out. I am giving Hailey whole milk but only for night time (she has a pooping issue) so its water and juice throughout the day, she didnt like apple (does maddie?) so i tried apple/stawberry..shes in heaven! Now the car seat, I wonder to how much does Maddie weight? Have you asked your Dr if shes just shy of a few pounds then I would turn her around...remember there is always the WHAT IF? She is so adorable and I cant believe she is walking she needs to come and teach Hailey!!! Best of luck on her 1st as for a present shhh dont tell anyone but we didnt get her anything :( we were so unsure what to get and she ended up getting so much stuff plus I buy her stuff all the time clothes, toys shoes so I didnt feel too guilty so just a thought if its too stressful she wont know the difference if you dont get her anything...although one thing she got that was perfect was a wagon to sit in and pull around or a bear that you plug into your computer and register Maddies name and favorite toys, food, color its pretty cool I can send you the links.

    ReplyDelete